Monday, February 18, 2008

The iDeA of me having a BloG!!

Well,I was wondering how 2 start off my posts..after going thru an array of ideas finally boiled down 2 nothing..!!..(surprised,don't be..all regards to VTU..da rote methodology followed here has da main intention to kill some1s,rather shud I say every1s creativity)..2 put it in another form couldn't prioritize on da topic...after lots of tht processing,finally tht why not write on da very "idea of me having a blog".
A damn good and da most important reason for a person like me 2 start a blog..(no prizes for guessing,8th sem guys)is da basic reason of me being jobless..so wht wud any1 do if he was free for 6,04,800 secs per week..(if u r good in math,thts exactly the entire time u can find in a week!!).I understand u can watch movies,play ur fav sport,watch da latest cricket game(if ur a Yuvraj Singh's fan thn pls stay out of it),catch on with da 1 sided match of Arsenal vs Man untd..or rather follow da footsteps of Dr. Sálim Moizuddin Abdul Ali,the "Birdman of India"..(plan 2 snatch this title from him 1 day :-)) to watch birds(let me put it within quotes "birds")..but how long can u do this..1 week or a maximum of 2 weeks right..(well as for da last option,it all depends on u)..unfortunately we have 3 months as per schedule for da 8th sem.
So tht of me giving a try at reading novels..Oh God novels,I somehow don't know why I can't digest this word till date..nostalgia struck me with a thunder..it reminded abt my stint with 2 novels..first being 'Kane and Abel' and second being da very famous 'The Alchemist'.If u r some1 who like the authors of these books,pls skip thru a few lines before proceeding as I am not responsible for da consequences tht follow!!.As of I remember,putting together the total number of pages that I have read in these novels,rather I could have read and still retain a few of my senses must be close to abt 60 pages..was really afraid of losing myself into some scrap like this..can't figure out how these authors can write something that run for so many pages with da story line being so thin..so Mr/Mrs authors,it's high time u improve ur narration speed,may be then I could give a second tht on reading novels or rather looking at them..(sorry for being sarcastic..but I have tried my level best 2 scale down).so thought of something else other than novels.
This is when I came across a wonderful world where I could get back 2 something that I always loved to do,but unfortunately had to retire from,a few years ago..yeah da freedom 2 express myself,"the idea of a blog".As I am writing this post,it makes me remember of all da good moments tht I had after writing such one's years ago and da euphoria that engulfed me when they were published in newspapers and tabloids..(in typical b'lore style..sakkat kushiyagittu magaa..).It's actually helping my brain cells to get activated(atleast da ones which r still working!!)so tht I can prove 2 myself tht I still have some creativity left in me,especially after so many years of so called academic workout which I term as a huge waste of time..So before bidding farewell to my 1st post,rather call it a comeback into da world I love,let me thank myself for making up my mind 2 write a blog.As Geoffrey Boycott puts it 'form is temporary but class is permanent ',I do hope tht my class helps me make a strong comeback..It's just da beginning of something nice 2 follow is what I believe and if by any chance u find this post pretty good or may b just da opposite(both r accepted whole heartedly),thn pls let me know..


6 comments:

SriDhanushK said...

So Roops.. aka Roopi.. :D

U are damn right about the dead brain cells dude.... and saluting all those innocent souls studyin in VTU, i welcome u to the wonderful world of blogging! :)

ramya said...

hey u know while reading ur blog i felt as if i had written it.... coz even i wrote a lot in high skool... and the joy of seeing atricles published in newspapers is awesome! now we have something in common! more so, both of us write our first blog after many years at abt the same time! u have a great sense of humour... very subtle... however i wud be glad if u avoid sms lingo !

karthik said...

cool maga . . . esp the form n class part is something i always thought u were worried bout . . . i believe u've tht class n u shouldn't be worried bout form (tht makes u more of an introvert i guess)
. . .

sathya said...

good one.. but yeah.. lets not waste time talking abt VTU :)
its almost over.. think we should give our best n forget abt vtu.
yeno.. 'birdman of india' agbeka ;) ????

TheChaosmonger said...

Welcome to blogosphere... nice blog. looks like u r all fired up,eh? btw this is venkat

A comeback-roopeshrn said...

Hey thanks everyone for your good wishes and support.